1.0 Our Promises.
- We will ensure your data is protected and your privacy is kept
- We will only collect and process your data when necessary
- We will not sell, let, or in any way distribute or, make public your personal information
- We will not spam you, we despise this as much as you do!
2.0 Personal Data we would collect from you.
- Personal Details, such as:
- name, gender, job title, profession
- Contact Information, such as:
- email addresses, telephone numbers
- Demographic Information, such as:
- postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial Information, such as:
- credit / debit card numbers
- Your Website Interaction Information, such as:
- IP address, geological location, device and operating system, internet browser type and version, URLs with regards to how you came to this website, your activity on this website and where you exit to
See Clause 8 with regards to accessing your Personal Data we may have collected.
3.0 Why we would collect your Personal Data.
- The above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website.
- Specifically, the collected data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email, or post of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or post. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
4.0 How we store and keep your Personal Data secure.
- Unless we are obliged or, permitted to do so by law and subject to Clause 6 below, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998, as well as, General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online. Specifically we utilise the following systems:
- admin IP whitelisting
- two-step authentication
- regular software updates
- enforce strong passwords
- educate clients on security
5.0 How long do we keep your Personal Data for.
- Any personal data you submit will be retained by us for as long as you use the services and systems provided on the website.
- The data that you may submit through any communications system, that we may provide, may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
- Any purchases you make with us are kept on record for 7 years as required for taxation purposes.
6.0 Usage of Third Party Websites and Services with regards to your Personal Data.
- We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment handling
- Delivery of purchased items
- Search engine facilities
- The providers of such services do have access to certain personal data provided by Users of this website
- Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Furthermore, any data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this policy and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
- A list of our Third Party Websites and Services we use
7.0 How you can control our access to you Personal Data.
- Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes
- Sharing Data with third parties.
- You may also have access to certain areas of the website without providing any Personal Data at all. However, to use all services and systems available on the website you may be required to submit Account Information or other data.
8.0 How you can access your own Personal Data.
- You may access your account at any time to view or amend the data. You may need to modify or update your data if your circumstances change.
- Additional data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You can ask us whether we are keeping Personal Data about you in the following forms:
- By Emailing us here – [email protected]
- By Postal Address – 100-104 Meadfield Road , Langley, Slough, Berkshire SL3 8HR
- Upon request we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, although we may require proof of your identity.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data amended, erased or completed.
- If you would like to access amend, remove and/or move your Personal Data that we may hold, please contact us via the credentials below:
- Name/designation: Cecily Little (Sales Manager)
- Address: 100-104 Meadfield Road, Langley, Slough, Berkshire SL3 8HR
- Phone Number: 01753 543389
- Email address: [email protected]
Langley LSL may set and access first-party cookies on your computer. Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed below. These cookies are integral to the services provided by the website to you.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using the full range of services available on the website.
You may delete cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly.
Cookies This Website Uses:
Only contains a reference to a session stored on the web server. No information is stored in the user’s browser and this cookie can only be used by the current website. Ends when the user’s browser is closed.
Used by our CMS. Time at which wp-settings-**** was set. Lasts 1 year.
Used by our CMS. Used to persist a user’s wp-admin configuration. Lasts 1 year.
Used by our CMS. Test if cookie can be set. Lasts until the browser session ends.
Used by CMS. This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded. Lasts until the browser session ends.
Provided by Cloudflare. The “__cfduid” cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-CloudFlare-cfduid-cookie-do-. Lasts 5 years.
Provided by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users and sessions. Lasts 2 years.
Provided by Google Analytics. Used to determine new sessions/visits. Lasts 30 minutes.
Provided by Google Analytics. More information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. Lasts until the end of the browser session.
Provided by Google Analytics. Used to throttle request rate. Lasts 10 minutes
Provided by Google Analytics. Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how a user reached our site. Lasts 6 months.
10.0 Changes to this policy
Schedule 1: GDPR Compliance
- Name of Regulation: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Purpose: The aim of the GDPR is to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches in an increasingly data-driven world that is vastly different from the time in which the 1995 directive was established.